Linux was developed in the early 1990s by LINUS TORVALD with his team members.
It is a fast and open source operating system for personal and workplace computers, one who completes the Linux course training has the better opportunity for their career, it is important to know which is the best Linux training Institute for Linux course training.
It enables us to utilize professional level internet services, functional graphic user interface, security and more.
Learning Linux is not that complicated and not that simple either you have to learn it from the expert or else you join the best Linux training course.
Some of Linux functions are similar to another operating system like Mac, windows etc.
Linux has become one of the premium platforms for open source system and its free operating system you have to pay for its support subscription covering updates, knowledge base and many more.
Benefits of using Red Hat Linux instead of its competitor:
a. Size and Speed: It consumes less size and it works efficiently.
b. Security: These is a major reason Linux is having an excellent reputation for a secure environment.
c. Standard and support: It allows us to command with both Unix and another operating system.
d. Cost: Linux is freely available.
e. GUI: If we wish to communicate with another operating system through better Graphical User Interface, Linux supports it by choosing GUI’s including Blue curve, KDE and GNOME.
f. GNU support: There is a wide variety of software’s freely available through the GNU project including development software, office application, system administration tools.
RHCE: Red Hat Certified Engineer (RH124, RH 135, RH 255)
RHCSA: Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RH 124, RH 135)
- Advanced skills for the experienced Linux administrator
- Getting started with the classroom environment
- Given a virtualized environment, begin to administrate multiple systems using prerequisite skills.
- Enhance user security
- Configure system to use Kerberos to verify credentials and grant privileges via sudo.
- Bash scripting and tools
- Automate system administration tasks using Bash scripts and text-based tools.
- File security with GnuPG
- Secure files with GnuPG.
- Software management
- Use yum plug-ins to manage packages; understand the design of packages; build a simple package.
- Network monitoring
- Profile running services, then capture and analyze network traffic.
- Route network traffic
- Configure system to route traffic and customize network parameters with sysctl.
- Secure network traffic
- Secure network traffic through SSH port forwarding and iptables filtering/network address translation (NAT).
- NTP server configuration
- Configure an NTP server.
- File systems and logs
- Manage local file-system integrity; monitor systems over time and system logging.
- Centralized and secure storage
- Access centralized storage (iSCSI) and encrypt file systems.
- SSL-encapsulated web services
- Understand SSL certificates and deploy an SSL-encapsulated web service.
- Web server additional configuration
- Configure a web server with virtual hosts, dynamic content, and authenticated directories.
- Basic SMTP configuration
- Configure an SMTP server for basic operation (null client, receiving mail, smarthost relay).
- Caching-only DNS server
- Understand DNS resource records and configure a caching-only name server.
- File sharing with NFS
- Configure file sharing between hosts with NFS.
- File sharing with CIFS
- Configure file and print sharing between hosts with CIFS.
- File sharing with FTP
- Configure file sharing with anonymous FTP.
- Troubleshooting boot process
- Understand the boot process and recover unbootable systems with rescue mode.
Global Certification: RHCE, RHCSA
Duration: 2.5months- 3 months
Register to Enroll for this Course from the Best IT training Institute in Navi Mumbai.
We also provide courses on Cloud Computing , Big Data Hadoop , Advance Hardware and Networking .